Refund and Cancellation Policy
- You, the Client Company/Individuals engaging on behalf of the Client Company, agree to clear invoices issued.
- You also agree that maltarservices is a prepaid service – meaning, invoices for a month are raised at the beginning of the month. The billing cycle is from the first of a month to the last date of the month.
- For Customers starting in the middle of a month, the first payment cycle will be pro-rata for the starting month. Subsequent billing cycles will be monthly.
- For continued services, payments have to be made in the first 7 days of the month, failing which you may be downgraded to the Service Plan. In cases invoices are not cleared – then Maltarservices reserves the right to limit OR stop access to the platform and services.
- In cases of erroneous payments, including but not limited to excess payments or payment of incorrect amounts – you can raise the issue to [email protected] or reach out to your designated Account Manager. The Support/Account Management Teams will endeavor to resolve the issue within 48 hours/2 working days of the complaint receipt.
- Should you choose to cancel your engagement with us – you will need to issue a 1-month notice. At the end of the month – you will be issued a final invoice with any pending dues – on clearing said invoice, your Maltar account will be deactivated
- In cases where a refund has to be issued, Maltar Team will endeavor to process the refund in 7 working days – to ensure all diligence, documentation, and due processes are followed. Please note that after processing refunds, there may be some latency in the financial infrastructure – including but not limited to payment gateways, banks, which may cause delays in the amount being remitted to the Client Bank Account.