Start your career with Maltar
We are hiring, grab the opportunity and build your career with us
Hello Job seeker
Provide us the required details and fill the form
Maltar services overview
Ranked among the top 100 recruitment and staffing consultants in India, maltar services is a subsidiary of Outsourcing in India. We are one of the leading companies in developing and delivering unique personnel solutions that are customized according to the specific operational and HR requirements of organizations.
Maltarservices was established in the year 2016. Since then we have been dominating the recruitment and staffing industry in India. We have a corporate office in Indore. We have a bunch of enthusiastic & creative minds experts to deliver you the perfect services.
What we consider for our clients
Expertise in Diverse Business Verticals
Non-Stop Payroll Outsourcing Services
Maltar extends its incessant payroll services support suiting your business necessity and agenda. However you need to be, we intrude into your business situations and provide smart solutions to scale up your business to the next level.
Value Based Payroll Solutions
Maltarservices is established to reflect your business values by rendering advanced HR payroll outsourcing services. We save time, money, and effort.
We Work on your Cost
Be cost-effective in this competitive market by availing the affordable payroll management services and options on your palm
Grabbing our payroll outsourcing services can be assured with effective return on investment by making use of the business inbuilt tools and systems
We aim to deliver assured Hand-holding & Onboarding Process
Gain the momentum of utilizing the payroll management services with easy integration, effective training and effortless onboarding process
Our fundamental belief is that happy people make successful companies. Having the right people and keeping them happy by providing them excellent benefits will naturally bring out the maximum productivity from them. We understand that people are the prime movers of growth. Every stakeholder will be able to enjoy the benefits of a happy workforce.
Our Core Values
Work ethic and respect for the individual rank very high among our core values. We believe in leading changes and bringing about optimum productivity at the workplace. Honesty, integrity, and credibility are key values that we look for in all prospective employees before we can connect them to you. We also believe that constant learning and sharing creates a high-performance culture which leads to consistent and sustainable performance over the long term.
We have a set of predefined quality parameters that we have identified to measure our level of performance. No matter what activity is performed by an employee, we apply these quality parameters to identify whether they have met our benchmarks. It is this commitment to quality that allows us to deliver exceptional quality services to our clients.
What We aim to deliver
We provide quick and painless hiring services to companies of all sizes in multiple domains, resulting in immediate improvement in productivity, and hassle-free induction of new employees. Maltarservices provides the whole range of solutions related to the recruitment, staffing, and HR needs of a company.
Team Leader (international Sales)
Position – TEAM LEADER (Finance Process)
- To Motivate and provide training to each team member and help them achieve their revenue targets
- Driving sales to ensure every new employee achieves their target.
- Conduct Skill gap analysis to identify areas of improvement.
- To ensure revenue generation and to achieve self + team target
- To Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
Eligibility – 3 + years as team leader with excellent comm skills
International Sales Consultant
Position – International sales consultant (Finance Process)
(Exp. in global financial markets / international bpo or sales process is a mandate or fresher may apply).
- Taking care of Sales & Promotional Services.
- Generating new sales for the company & maintaining existing customers.
- Giving a demonstration of my solutions & understanding the requirements of clients.
- Responsible for continuous sales follow-ups & collections from the existing clients on time.
Digital Marketing Executive
Position – Digital marketing manager
(Leadership experience with a big team and should be a pro with both organic and inorganic marketing).
- Run and optimize paid ads on Social Channels and Google Network
- Configure event tracking via Pixels or Google Analytics custom events
- Measure and report performance of all paid marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) while identifying new KPIs to grow revenue from acquisition channels
- Perform continued audience research, persona planning and discovery of current trends
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Monitor competitor activity across digital platforms
Position – PPC Expert
(Pro with adsense and google adwords, social media ads for international clients)
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
Position – Content Writer
(Pro with academic or research-based content writing and rewriting in the financial domain is a mandate.)
– Writing blogs, articles, press releases by coordinating directly with the
– Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
– content writing, content-editing
– Research trends, news, and social media content for strategic use in content development.
– Auditing the website, landing pages for marketing campaigns, and managing social pages.
Motion Graphics Designer
Position – PPC Expert
(Pro level exp in motion graphics/ business marketing videos tools like Vimeo, In design videos, Coral Video Studio, Rendrfx, Animoto, Filmora, Adobe Aftereffects, Premier Pro and Doodly).
- Build great motion graphic design using 3D character, library, assets and visual elements.
- Use pro tools like adobe after effects, adobe photoshop, 3D Max & 3D Maya to create design and video assets.
- Support and assist with large-scale projects, and manage assigned daily animation tasks.
- Should have the ability to understand how to design & animate from storyboards.
Position – SEO Executive
(Core SEO / SMO and SEM Technical experience of at least 1 year, preferred financial domain exp)
- Knowledge in SEO Research Analysis, Good Article Writing Skill, Experience in Blog Writing.
- Good Communication Skills
- Must have knowledge of On page, OFF Page SEO and SMO Activities.
- Ability to handle Multiple Blogs
- Knowledge in Guest Post Outreach.
- Should be result orientated.
Research Associate / Analyst
Position -Research Associate / Analyst
(Research Analysis exp in forex, comex and crypto – segments of global markets is a mandate)
- Conduct secondary research in the assigned sectors
- Build in-depth understanding of the companies in the assigned sectors like Business Model, Technologies used, Product offerings etc. and summarize the learnings
- The role may also involve doing Custom Research based on client queries
- Actively seek feedback on the research done in daily feedback meetings with Manager